Thursday, December 24, 2009

W/O A PHONE AND INTRO

I thought it would have been difficult and out of the ordinary being without a phone for the last week. Sounds strange, I know, but if you knew my life you would understand that "ME" without one- DOESN"T MAKE SENSE. I am part of the VVV Group as well as a company called "Bungalow 118". There will be a much further description later, but for now lets just talk a little about "VVV Group". The Leaders of the group are Jose Ledesma, Laura Lopez, Munee Duran, and Myself. We just did our first Charity event for the "Flower Child Foundation" for "Fashion with a Cause". It was  success in its own right. What I mean by that is it was a great hit in "PRESS" but not in Profits- for the Charity. You know things happen, they always do, and they always will. It depends on the person on which way they take it. Ya I could be crying about it, and believe me I did a little, =), but I was happy that the Charity and the "VVV Group" got exposure. And Did I tell you I did all this without a phone. lol. It's impressive how life decides to be FUNNY when "SHE or HE" decides to test you even when you don't feel like being tested. lol.. What can I say " All you can do is giggle inside, and say 'HEY WHAT THE FUCK,' then move on."

A short intro about myself. I live around Hollywood,  and my name is Nicholas Guerra (Nicilija). My acting name is "Nicolas Guerra", old friends call me "Nick," new friends call me "Nico, " and my writer's name is  "Nicilija". There is a long pressing story about how I created that name, because believe me it wasn't that easy. It took years, new experiences, and fazes to understand the strength behind this name. I promise I will talk about it later. I am a struggling actor,singer, model, Poet, as well as a few other things that I will explain in detail as we get to know each other. A short portion of the extra is , I am a gay male, whoop whoop,- "YES ANOTHER GAY BLOGGER", lol...but the interesting thing is I was planning on being a priest right before I graduated High School at "Alemany High School". I came out when I was 18yrs old in 2005, things didn't quite go as I wanted them to and ended up here. "In the Fashion and Entertainment Business. My whole goal for this "BLOGGING THING", is simply- I am going to write - THE TRUTH- the dirt, the needy greedy, the shit that probably other people would be to scared to talk about. Hey I have nothing else to loose, and I try to be as honest as I can in my life, so why not here with you. I am not going to have any format, sometimes my spelling could be wrong, and grammar will be a "HOOT", but honestly  "I DON'T GIVE A SHIT." lol. I'm going to talk about my philosophies, my life, my relationships sometimes, sometimes I will write in metaphor, most of the time I will tell it straight, I 'll talk about my business and the advice I can give to you from someone that is in the "HOT SPOT OF THE DAMN THING', and everything else in  between. But for now there it is, take it how you like, and I will be blogging about the next topic "VERY VERY SOON'. Have a great one. Hasta

No comments:

Post a Comment