Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Time w/o phone

Ok...I told you I would be posting another soon. lol.. I came on to post this "Christmas Time" thing and went off on a rant that had to be discussed anyway. I have been living w/o a phone for for the last 2 weeks, and at first it was 'HELL ON WHEELS,' but it slowly became a blessing. I am usually a guy that "GETS THE BIGGER PICTURE" but hey I am human and "SHIT HAPPENS." With my phone gone I was able to be more in the moment then I have ever been able to. Yes I do need a phone for my business, and honestly like everyone else, "I'M NOT SPECIAL." But during the Holidays it has been ok. I spent time with some of my great family friends ( Regina Lopez, Caroline, Brit, and Jessica) going Ice skating the other day, and yesterday saw a movie with someone who is and has always been special to me, why it didn't work out, no idea. ACTUALLY, I lied , I know exactly why it didn't, but it was out of my hands. lol....=) But sorry, that was not my point. You will discover as I write future blogs that i am very scatter brains, but usually it's for a good reason..lol..Right now I am listening to "IMOGEN HEAP"- 'First Train Home'. Her voice really calms me down, but anyway, SHIT, LOL,....."The Holidays" thats right, um...lets back track. ..lets see ..umm....thats right...

THE PHONE THING- with out my phone during this holiday , with the phone being gone, I think I enjoyed the moments with my great friends even more. I didn't have any annoying ringing, sounds of missed calls, STUPID- text messages of "WHAT AM I DOING RIGHT NOW"- when they know exactly where I am. lol...it was really nice. I didn't ask for any Christmas gifts, because that's not how i am, but that was a definite gift from God. Thanx. Now heading to get ready for the family 'EVENT OF THE YEAR" and what i mean by that is "MY AUNTS HOUSE, WHERE THE SOUNDS OF BABIES OF ALL AGES, COME TOGETHER'". LOL...haha I' m  telling the truth, but I STILL LUV IT.- Merry Christmas Eve.........!!!!@#$%^&*;)
HASTA
Nicilija


No comments:

Post a Comment