Tuesday, December 28, 2010

High Tops

High Tops

Pink tops, black stripped, tattered to the “t”
All styles that resemble me
These are my high top shoes
Laced in the back, laced in the front
Cris-crossed to the slit
Or lined to a crisp
Patterned with ruffle, or cropped with a smile
Scribbled with “I Luv Yous, and Fuck Yous”
Tapered at the bottom
These are my high top shoes
Loud colored siloets, hello kitty emblems
Mismatched socks that are stuffed right in them
I wear them sheik, I wear them down
There’s no wrong way to fit them round
These are my high top shoes
Having them tight, or keeping the tongue long
Is really a matter of choice
So just put the fuckin things on
There the first thinks I put on in the morning,
And the last things I would puke into
They’re the shoes I wear,
They’re my High Top shoes

5:35am
Nicilija Macklis

No comments:

Post a Comment